Here at Kennedy PR + Brand, there’s nothing we savour more than a delicious cup of Nespresso coffee. From the rich aromas, creamy textures and every full-bodied sip, the variety of Grand Crus never fail to delight and please.
This season Nespresso have compiled a fantastic selection of delicious coffee recipes that are effortlessly simple to recreate. Using their two Limited Edition ristrettos, Tribute to Milano and Tribute to Palermo, Nespresso, inspired by the diversity and richness of Italian coffee culture have created a selection of recipes that maximise the flavours of the new Limited Edition Grand Crus.
Rosemary & Raspberry Latte Macchiato
2 tea spoons of raspberry jam
2cl rosemary syrup
1 capsule of Tribute to Palermo (40ml)
1 Recipe Ritual glass
1 Aeroccino milk frother
• Put the raspberry jam in the glass.
• Make some milk froth together with the rosemary syrup.
• Pour the froth in the glass and then some hot milk.
• Pour the espresso on top and serve.
2 capsules of Tribute to Palermo
4cl amaretto (or 3cl amaretto syrup)
1 ½ Tiramisu biscuit
Vanilla cream dessert
1 small glass container
1 glass espresso cup
1 siphon for the cream (and 2 gas cartridges)
• Soak 1½ biscuit with the amaretto or syrup and put it in a small glass – make sure to take out any remains of coffee.
• Add 2 tablespoons of vanilla cream dessert.
• Put the glass in the fridge.
• Add some blackberries.
• Make the tiramisu cream (half mascarpone and half cream during 5 seconds in a blender).
• Put the resulting cream in a siphon.
• Put the cream on top of the blackberries and sprinkle with some cocoa powder.
• Serve with a Tribute to Palermo coffee.